- This event has passed.
Design Your Quilting For The Whole Quilt & I Can Quilt ANYTHING on My Longarm!
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tired of doing edge to edge? Have you ever wanted to layout a design for your whole quilt?
It’s easy to plan with a few simple steps. We’ll start with exploring how to find one motif then breaking it down into pieces for every area of your quilt. Select and customize designs to complement each area, and learn how to accomplish the quilting quickly and easily. Classic fillers and modern designs will all be explored.
• Creating a custom plan for your quilt using Preview Paper
• Learn how to make borders fit without measuring
• Marking your quilt so your design is consistent
• Develop your own design library of background fills
• How to get your designs marked on the quilt
Have you ever wanted to see what longarm can really do? It’s just a big sewing machine – you can do all kinds of projects on your longarm! Everything from piecing, doing a project from start to finish, and adding texture to unique fabrics can all be accomplished on a longarm. With great tips and quick projects,
this class will give you lots of great ideas for your next project.
• Piecing on the frame – square foot
• Binding on the frame
• Using couching to add texture and definition
• Make a small bag from start to finish
• Project show and tell
Event Fee: $99.00