Sebo Airbelt E2
Built specifically for hard floors, the German-engineered SEBO Airbelt E2 Turbo Canister Vacuum uses straight suction and 2 vacuum heads to deliver a powerful cleaning performance. In addition to superior surface cleaning, this light-weight, compact canister vacuum features a sealed system with S-Class filtration for eliminating 99.97% of common airborne allergens as it cleans. Easy to operate and maintain, it’ll make quick work of any mess.
Designed for Hard Flooring
Using straight suction, the SEBO Airbelt E2 Vacuum features 2 vacuum heads for quickly taking care of messes on bare floors and area rugs.
- Air Driven Turbo Head: This attachment is designed for use on area rugs and other low-pile carpeting where gentle cleaning is needed.
- Parquet Brush: Switch over to this floor tool when on hard flooring and it’ll quickly gather hard-to-get-to dirt and debris.
- Adjustable Suction: Different surfaces require different suction strengths. That’s why you can adjust suction levels using the switch on the canister body.
- Easy Storage: The parking and storage aid allows you to simply place the wand directly into the parking station when you’re finished.
- Furniture Protection: Your furniture and walls are protected from damage with the foam AIRBELT bumper that surrounds the canister.
- Gradual Startup: The unit’s soft-start feature extends motor life by gradually powering the unit on.
- Caster Wheels: Large rubber-coated wheels mean the unit easily moves over flooring.
- Full Bag Indicator: If the vacuum bag becomes full or the suction hose is clogged an onboard indicator light will turn orange. In the case of an obstruction, the vacuum will automatically shut off.
Sebo Airbelt E2Available In-Store
Please call to check availability.