- This event has passed.
Taking the Mystery Out of Longarm Quilting
November 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Curious about solving the mystery of Longarm quilting? Or are you looking for a chance to brush up your longarm skills? This class demystifies longarm quilting by teaching all the basics! We’ll start with machine and frame features and maintenance, then demonstrate loading a quilt. We’ll move on to picking the perfect thread for your project, setting your tension, and choosing designs for your quilt. This class is full of great tips and tricks while exhibiting all the great features found in the Handi Quilter machine lineup.
• Longarm machine and frame features and maintenance
• How to set tension on a bobbin and your machine, needles and thread
• How to load your quilt onto a frame
• Choosing the right thread and designs for your project
• A basic overview of free-motion techniques and ruler work
Event Fee: $99.00