Are you looking for a convenient, compact and lightweight sewing machine for travel and classes? Or are you new to sewing and want to create trendy looks and personalized items? The new H|CLASS 100Q sewing machine by HUSQVARNA VIKING is the perfect choice for you!
• Easy stitch selection is a time-saver! Stitch length and width are automatically set. Settings can quickly be adjusted for specific techniques or fabrics.
• The handy FIX function immediately stops sewing and ties off for secure seams and a neat finish for decorative stitches.
• 20 built-in stitches including quilting, utility and decorative stitches; plus, two one-step buttonholes, that are ideal for creative projects. Adjust stitch width up to 7mm.
• Adjustable presser foot pressure will let you sew any fabric type and weight with perfect results.
• Adjustable thread tension is easy to adjust for special threads and techniques.
• Compact and lightweight at just 15 lbs (7kg) – perfect for travel and classes.
• Start/Stop button lets you sew without the foot control.
• Speed Control Slide makes it easy to adjust the speed for greater control.
• Needle Stop Up/Down sets the needle to stop up or down for pivoting, appliqué and accurate sewing.
• Extra-High Presser Foot Lift raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics and multiple layers can be placed effortlessly under the presser foot.
• Built-In Needle Threader makes threading easy.
• Feed Teeth Lever makes it simple to lower the feed teeth for stippling, free-motion sewing and button sewing.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.