Longarm Quilting – Can’t Have Enough Rulers!
May 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
For anyone! Whether you’ve used rulers or have no idea how that even works, this class will inspire you!
In this class, we’ll focus onbuilding an inventory of design ideas using the HQ VersaTool and other HQ rulers. Point to point quilting using markingsalready on your quilt – like seams or corners – is a cinch with rulers. We’ll start with ruler basics, then move onto creating beautiful designs for your entire quilt.
· Ruler basics: the right foot, rulerbase and ruler
· Point to point quilting using themarkings on the rulers
· Using a ruler for a design base on anentire quilt
· HQ VersaTool®: stitch-in-the-ditch, cross-hatch, piano keys,clamshells, and arcs
· Quilting around applique or embroiderywith rulers