Getting Started with Longarm Quilting
May 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Areyou interested in learning more about longarm quilting? This great class is a show and tell of allthe best features of the Handi Quilter machine lineup. The basics will be covered, includingmachine and frame maintenance, loading a quilt, setting your tension, andpicking the perfect thread to stitch out the perfect design. Questions abouteverything quilting related – from pantographs to stencils – will all beanswered in this great back to basics class.
• Thebasics of machine and frame maintenance
• Tensioningbobbins and longarm quilting machines
• Howto load a quilt onto a frame
• Quiltingpantographs, Groovy boards, and stencils
• Rulers,basic free motion, and Handi Gadgets