Imagine every upscale, functional, machine-embroidery feature you’ve ever yearned to possess. Now picture them all installed on a single, magnificent sewing machine that’s so easy to use you’ll feel like you’ve been handed to key to Embroidery Kingdom. You’ve just conjured up the new Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2, available at Cathey’s Sewing and Vacuum in Tucson. And you won’t believe the fantastic features it has to offer!
Technology in Smooth Motion
The Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2 comes packed with multiple sweet features to make even the most advanced embroidery designs deceptively easy, including:
- Free access to the mySewnet Library of over 4,000 designs.
- Built-in 10.1-inch, capacitive touchscreen.
- Free cloud-based storage.
- Wireless capability for swift updates, transfers, and more.
- JoyOS Advisor feature, giving you access to more on-screen tutorials than any other machine on today’s market.
- Integrated dual-feed technology that feeds from both top and bottom for projects using heavy fabric and multiple layers.
- Ribbon embroidery attachment.
- Tallest and widest embroidery area of any sewing machine on the market today.
- Adjustable laser sewing guidance.
- 9 mm stitches.
- Multi-function foot control.
- Fully automatic needle threading.
- High needle-piercing force.
- Low vibration.
- The most built-in specialty techniques available, including exclusive designs.
- Design placement app.
- Exclusive Sensor System.
- Access to the mySewnet Blog that makes free projects and embroidery designs available from your home screen.
This is only a portion of an exhaustive features list that brings all the best in innovative embroidery design to your fingertips. You’ll also enjoy the advantages of using larger thread spools and bobbins when you invest in the new Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2. And you’ll enjoy fully automated technology that makes sewing even the most complex designs a snap. It’s everything you ever wanted in the ultimate embroidery machine, and it comes with fully affordable financing options to fit the budget of everyone who lives to sew and embroider.
The Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2 at Cathey’s in Tucson
When you choose Cathey’s Sewing & Vacuum in Tucson as your official Husqvarna dealer for the Viking Designer Epic 2, unlimited owner’s guide classes are included for free. Learn to use every exhaustive feature of your new product to its best advantage in a fun and friendly environment.
Cathey’s offers an affordable, 72-month financing option on this product, to make it available to everyone from hobbyists to those who make their living in the embroidery business. The Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2 breaks the mold on every embroidery machine that came before, making it high on the list of home essentials for everyone who enjoys creating textile art.
There’s no comparing the new Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2 to those embroidery and sewing machines that have come before it. The Epic 2 is sleeker, smoother, more technologically advanced, and deceptively easy to use. The built-in user manual is accessible directly from the touch screen, bringing clarity and convenience to your sewing sessions.
Purchase the new Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2 at Cathey’s Sewing & Vacuum in Tucson today for affordable financing, free orientation classes, and the best customer service in town. Stop by Cathey’s today.